From: Allen Day [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 1 December 2004 10:40 a.m.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Applicaton-specific logging in Struts

That didn't make any difference, but it was worth a try so thanks!

Is there a way to turn off the Struts logging?

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/30/2004 2:30:54 PM >>>
Firstly make sure you have no spaces after the commas and that the
struts entry is on a separate line from the rootlogger entry

Try something like

log4j.rootCategory=DEBUG,stdout log4j.logger.org.apache.struts=FATAL