How many times should I say it? TILES ARE NOT FRAMES! It is only a way to
share common code in different pages. PAGES NOT FRAMESETS!!!
Uh, sorry for this yell.
Anyway, you cannot display a word document as a tile. If you want to do
it, you surely have to transform it into HTML, but I think it is not the
case, too much complex.
Maybe you could just use frames TOGETHER with Tiles, maybe using the
Ciao
Antonio Petrelli