From: Kinjal Sonpal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 3:07 AM
To: Struts User List
Subject: Using a key as var-value in validator

Dear all,

I'm using Struts 1.2.4 with Validator 1.1.3 for my application. I need
to access the Date Format stirng across the application at many
places.

Instead of hard-coding format string everywhere I would like to use a
key from the Resource Bundle for the purpose. I can access the key
from all of my Java, Jsp code, but how do I access it the
validation.xml file?

Please share your views on this.

Thanks and regards,
Kinjal Sonpal
"In the real world, the right thing never happens in the right place
at the right time. It is the task of journalists and historians to
rectify this error."
        Mark Twain