On Wednesday 01 December 2004 14:28, David G. Friedman wrote:

> P.S. Question for the Day: Why do so many questions lately seem to be
> clearly answered in the UserGuides yet always asked?

Because very little is _clearly_ answered in the UserGuides, particularly that
question.  In hindsight, he was trying to do something that is probably
illegal, but it's a matter of "what isn't specifically allowed is
disallowed". I had the impression it was possible to do what he was doing
too.  In further hindsight, I see Jim actually said what I meant (I seem to
have omitted a "not"), anyway...

--
derek