Hello,

I would like to use a database with struts without using the default
datasource.

I also would like to configure all acces of this database with a xml file
named database.xml.

The goal of this is to have a really independant model.

So I have developped a special class named Database which uses the
database.xml file for its connection.

All my classes which map a table use this class. Like that, it is not
nessecary to add some code in my action classes to connect the database.

But I have a problem when I want to load the database.xml file : I can't get
its path when my webapp is loaded.

The instruction getClass().getResource(".").getFile() always return null.

How could I do ?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor english.

Philippe