From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 1:10 AM
Subject: RE: Error upgrading from 1.1 to 1.2.4

Now I reverted all my xml files back to the original ones in cvs and then
deployed and I get this error:

Parsing of JSP File '/WEB-INF/default/default.jsp' failed:
----
 /WEB-INF/default/default.jsp(5): Error in using tag library
uri='/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld' prefix='html': The Tag class
'org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag' has no setter method corresponding
to TLD declared attribute 'acceptCharset', (JSP 1.1 spec, 5.4.1)
probably occurred due to an error in /WEB-INF/default/default.jsp line 5:
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %>
----

I did still have all the correct 1.2.4 libs in place though.
Then, I added just the updated header for the struts-config.xml file to 1.2
and I get the same error as before....

> > <Dec 8, 2004 2:12:50 PM PST> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101216> <Servlet:
> > "action" failed to preload on startup in Web application: "/".
> > javax.servlet.UnavailableException: Parsing error processing
> > resource path

--------------------
Mick Knutson
Wells Fargo Business Direct
(415) 222-1020

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you
must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or
any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank
you for your cooperation."