From: uma.k [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 7:21
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Cannot find ActionMappings or ActionFormBeans collection

Eddie,
How do I set my path in struts-config.xml file when my app is in
tomcat\webapps\jg1\articles\Template.jsp

Is this correct?
<action path = "/test1"
            type = "org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
            parameter = "/Template.jsp"
            validate = "false" >
            <forward name = "success" path = "/Template.jsp"/>
</action>

Uma