We have an application where each page has about 8 different paths depending
upon the DTO in session, and the values passed in the request.
I have only started on the 1st page right now, and feel overwhelmed with the
limitless possibilities I have to test for.
I am hoping someone can give me some tips to be able make my test writing
easier, and potentially re-usable.
The generic examples just don't address trying to do complex multi-path
scenarios.

I am using CactusStrutsTestCase currently.

Mick Knutson
Wells Fargo Business Direct Information Systems
(415) 222-1020

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must
not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for
your cooperation."