Sure is mate!. Its all in the javabean specs

This post should enlighten you further:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user&m=98900256403524&w=2

And for another getter/setter 'gotcha' you can read this thread through

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user&m=102696975022454&w=2

hth
Andrew

Vinod Easaw Varghese wrote:
Hi,
I have a textbox in a JSP whose property has been named as eCoupon.
I have created the necessary ActionForm with the necessary setter and
getter methods such as setECoupon and getECoupon. When I run submit the form within the corresponding JSP I get the
error message not able to find the corresponding getter method for
property eCoupon
The moment I changed the property name to ecoupon and made the
necessary adjustments within the ActionForm all began to work well.
Is there a property naming convention to be followed in STRUTS

With thanks and Regards

Vinod Easaw Varghese