Hi there! I have a dispatch action that receives a forward parameter and I need to find the approprieate path for it. Since this action is used by a lot of scenarios, It's not desirable to be setting new forwards for each new scenario that uses it (would be to confusing the struts-config) and our specs forbid us to use global-forwards.
So how can I retreive a full path for a certain action having its name? Like I have /user/userList, how can I use struts classes to retreive somthing like : http://myserver/myapp/user/userList.do ???

Ps: the code that needs to do this lies inside an action. also, is it possible to do this inside a TagSuport class???

Thanks