I have done that in 1.1, but the issue I have is that each of my actions could
potentially throw many different Exceptions that all have different text
associated with them.
In addition to that, I would love to be able to see the root cause of each
error.

So:
1. Do I create a global exception entry for each type of error I have a class
for, and Struts will be able to deduce which kind of error it is?

2. Will I need to manually call printStackTrace() in order to get the root
cause printed in the logs?

--------------------
Mick Knutson
Wells Fargo Business Direct
(415) 222-1020

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must
not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for
your cooperation."