http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsTutorials - videos are free. Tutorial builds from lab to lab and you build a full realistic DB master/detail CRUD, w navigation, and most commonly used features. Check out the video - 30 of them, one for each lab.
( ... as I move to new Sun Swing Extensions /JDNC ;-) ; some of you are still doing Java legacy html (vs LAMP) so above may help; I am not likely to want to support it, go to Infonoia.com for support maybe. I even got rid of baseBeans.com and basicPortal.com domains )

Also, from time to time I make an IDE that includes JRockit 1.5, Eclipse 3.1 (for 1.5) w/XML, Tomcat 5.5, Ant 1.62, PostgreSQL 8.msi, and a few samples and usefully docs and pdfs -all open source. Useful when I teach a class to set up all the students ... or if you show up on client site and do not want to spend 1/2 a day integrating. You just unzip and run:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=126375&package_id=138662
I will be updating this now and then but will only post notice to http://sandraSF.com/forums.

So when I teach JDNC RiA-SoA, I use above to set up students so it's not a mess.
hope somone has a use for it. I wonder if the IDE should be linked in Wiki, sometimes newbies are not shure how to set up the eviroment.

.V

--
RiA-SoA w/JDNC <http://www.SandraSF.com> forums
blog <http://www.sandrasf.com/adminBlog>