Thanks Ram and jack .. :-)

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 3:13 PM
Subject: RE: Displaying applets

Hi Jay,

You can have an applet client, which talks to struts on the server side
and displays the values. In this case, your client GUI should be applet
and from the applet, you can communicate with struts action class. Use
DTO's as data carriers between the client and Servlets. Try searching
for applet servlet communication articles. This should throw some light.

HTH

Thanks and Regards,
S.Ramkumar