<logic:iterate id="element" name="hashMap" indexId="index">
   <bean:define id = "vObj"  name="element" property="value" />
   <bean:write name = "vObj" property = "velocity" />
</logic:iterate>

Peter Neu wrote:

Hello all,

I have a problem with the <logic:iterate> tag. I need to iterate over a
HashMap which stores wrapper objects(which include the actual data).

A wrapper class has for example one attribute "velocity". As far
as I know the only way to access such a HashMap is this method:

 <logic:iterate id="element" name="hashMap" indexId="index">
    <bean:write name="element" property="key" />
    <bean:write name="element" property="value" />
 </logic:iterate>

Is there any way to get the "velocity" attribute out of the wrapper class?

Regards,

Peter