Can you suggest a good way of doing this?
There 36,000 threads by subject, starting with ", Author, Date and
Thread.  I do not personally archive or save all these emails.  I have
researched through google and looked around a bunch but couldn't find
what I needed.  I have also looked through several books and come up
short, so I am now asking on this list.  Can you offer a decent way of
searching through the archives?