On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 11:16:16 +0200, dsarris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am trying to fill an ActionForm with values that are neither Strings
> or primitives.

I think you can do it by extending the RequestProcessor class
and overloading "processPopulate" method or something like that.

But in general - I guess you should better avoid it. HTML forms are
designed for sending String values typed by user and Struts layer
(= ActionForms or Actions) should transform them into appropriate
business objects.

If you tell us something about why you need it, it could be possible to
find out better designed (IMHO) solution.

Pavel Kolesnikov