The "..." is exactly one line, because it's only a flag:

<logic:equal condition1>
  <bean:define id="flag" type="java.lang.String" value="dummy"
toScope="page"/>
</logic:equal>
<logic:equal condition2>
  <bean:define id="flag" type="java.lang.String" value="dummy"
toScope="page"/>
</logic:equal>

<logic:present name="flag">
  ... do the things you need to do.
</logic:present>

But I fully agree that this is ugly, and should be done by a property of the
bean instead:
<logic:equal name="myBean" property="conditionAOrB" value="true">
</logic:equal>

Alternatively feel free to make a nested "or" tag.