Hi,
I am in the process of converting a webapp written
using servlets in to struts actions.

When I open the browswer and when I enter into an
action class for the first time, then my
'request.isRequestedSessionIdValid' is returning false
Before calling the
request.isRequestedSessionIdValid(),
I perform request.getSession();

Subsequent times, it is returning true

What is going on here with
request.isRequestedSessionIdValid()?

Thanks
-Aswath

Following is some simple code I am using for testing
purpose
        public ActionForward execute(ActionMapping mapping,
ActionForm form,
                        HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse
response)
                        throws Exception {

                String redirectPage = "GLOBAL_VIEWMANAGER_PAGE";
                // After successful User Login
                session.setAttribute("test", "test");
                System.out.println ("isNew = " + session.isNew());
                System.out.println ("isRequestedSessionIdValid() = "
+ request.isRequestedSessionIdValid());
                return mapping.findForward(redirectPage);