Hi Nicolas,

I tried it but I am not getting it right, pls can u explain me in detail ?

Thanks & regards
Manisha

Nicolas De Loof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

When using cancel button, validation is automatically skipped. Use
isCanceled(request) in your action to see if cancel was clicked and
forward to your index page.

Nico.

Manisha Sathe a écrit :

>I am using struts cancel button. But when i click on that it goes to next page
>(w/o even validation - using validator). What i want to do is i want to
>redirect it to index page. I tried using oncancel inside but giving me error.
>
>How i can do this ?
>
>Thanks and regards,
>Manisha

> Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search. Learn more.

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.