Richard,

Thanks for the suggestion.

An action is already defined in struts-config.xml with two 'forward'
definitions - 'success' and 'failure'.  Is there an 'initialize' forward?

Richard Yee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It is because the action class execute method is only executed when the
form is submitted, not when it is displayed. If you want to pre-load the
form, you need to create an action and either forward or redirect to the
action which then forwards to the page that displays the form.

-Richard