Yep, TortoiseCVS is what I'm using, as it was the only one I got working :) Does the job though.

I was under the impression that you could browse a CVS repository with most of these tools, and that doesn't seem to be the case. Maybe the one in Eclipse can do it, but most don't seem to have that capability. With that in mind, TortoiseCVS seems the past of least resistance for me.

Thanks for your help!

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect

Daniel Perry wrote:
Give tortoisecvs a try.  I personally prefer it to wincvs.

http://www.tortoisecvs.org/download.shtml

After trying both (and eclipse), i came up with the conclusions:

eclipse is the easiest (so use it if using eclipse)

tortoise provides nice shell integration that gives an almost 'human'
perspective on cvs.

wincvs gives a gui interface to the command line tools, with lots of menus
etc. As i had no real cvs knowledge, wincvs confused me!  I found tortoise
far far easier to use.

Daniel.