You can check for cancel in actions using isCanceled(request)

Struts cancel tag uses a magic value that this method will detect (formbean validation is also skipped)

About exception, I used to set a global exception handler that logs exception stack and forwards to a generic error page.

Nico.

Manisha Sathe a écrit :

I had posted it before - might hv missed the response. I want to check whether
Cancel button is pressed, if yes then want to redirect it to another page

Also how to handle th Exceptions. I am catching many exceptions inside my Action Handlers. what shall i do with them ? Currently just printing the error messages on System.out...., but what is the good practice to handle exceptions ? Close all Resultsets/ connections and redirect to error page ? write some standard routine ?

In struts-config i have given mapping to "errors" as global forward, but what
if exceptions occur inside my common classes ?

regards
Manisha