Ashish Kulkarni wrote:

Hi
How do i display a drop down box from hashtable data
here is my form definiation
<form-bean dynamic="true" name="loginForm"
type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm">
<form-property name="as400list"
type="java.util.Hashtable" />
</form-bean>

in my html i define
method="post" style="margin:0px;" >
// logic to display html:select with html:option tag

Yes, totally possible. Here are some snippets. :-)
This is what you'd have in your JSP

And this is how I build the list in my classes:
First my Action:

       ArrayList trusts = AssetData.getTrusts(
           getDataSource(request,"trustmaster"), errors);

       if ((assets == null) || (codes == null) || (trusts == null)) {
           errors.add(
           ActionErrors.GLOBAL_ERROR,
               new ActionError("error.resultset.null"));
       }  else {
       // Put our results set in a bean in the session
       session.setAttribute("assets", assets);
       session.setAttribute("codes", codes);
       session.setAttribute("trusts", trusts);
       }

Now my Data: public static ArrayList getTrusts( final DataSource dataSource, final ActionErrors errors) throws Exception {

       Connection conn = null;
       Statement stmt = null;
       ResultSet rs = null;
       ArrayList trusts = new ArrayList();

try {
conn = dataSource.getConnection();
stmt = conn.createStatement();
rs = stmt.executeQuery("select * from trusts;");
// While there are results from our query
// create the codes bean with the proper
// values from the database.
while (rs.next()) {
trusts.add(
new LabelValueBean(