I read the documentation for the <html:file> tag

  http://struts.apache.org/userGuide/struts-html.html#file

According to the Struts documentation:

"WARNING: In order to correctly recognize uploaded files, the
 ActionForm bean associated with this form must include a
 statement setting the corresponding org.apache.struts.upload.FormFile
 property to null in the reset() method."

I examined the Struts Upload example application and I noticed that
UploadForm.java has a reset method.  However, UploadForm's reset
method _does not_ set the FormFile property to null:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-struts/src/examples/org/apache
/struts/webapp/upload/UploadForm.java?rev=HEAD&view=markup

I have an "upload form" in my application and I want to know if I need
to implement set the FormFile variable equal to null in my form's reset
method.

Thanks in advance.

-Sean