From: Nadia Kunkov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 10:59 AM
To: Struts help (E-mail)
Subject: Dispatch action and java script?

Hi,
I implemented DispatchAction and I have a page with three submit buttons,
each executes a method in my dispatch action.
This works fine but I would like to make sure that one of the radio buttons
that I have on the page is clicked.
My validation is turned off for this action since there are no input fields
to validate.
I created a javascript function that will check if a radio button is
clicked.
So now I have
I don't know if I can do this with dispatch action.  It looks like I can't
since I never go into the validate() function, but go right to the action
when I click the button.

Another way of doing it would be to create another form for this action with
just one field and turn on the validation where I would check the value of a
radio button.

What is a better way of doing it?  What is a best practice?

Thanks for your help.
NK