You need to have the link fire off a JavaScript function that will submit the form. I don't think you'll want to use the <html:link/> tag in this case, since you won't need to do anything fancy with a request URI.

Here's a really quick example that will run in Internet Explorer. I haven't done enough JavaScript in other browsers to make any guarantees with those, but modifications to this shouldn't be all that difficult:

For FORMNAME, you need to use the name attribute of the FORM element. IIRC, Struts uses the name of the Form Bean here. The easiest way to be sure is to run your app and view the generated source, though.

-- Jeff

Flávio Maldonado wrote:
Hello...

How can I do to make a <html:link> works like a <html:submit> ??
For example...

I have this button: <html:submit property="method">
<bean:message key="user.newUser.displayname"/>

and I'd like to make a Link to do the same thing.

thanks for help!

Flávio Vilasboas Maldonado Diretor de Desenvolvimento SedNet Soluções (35)3471-9381