The ActionForm (there is no ActionFormBean) is the basic form bean.
You can use this or any subclass for Struts form beans.  You use them
to hold the values passed from the browser.  These values can come
from a <form>, from multiple <form>s through multiple pages, or even
from parameters at the end of a URL (like
"/webapp/path.do?fname=Bill&lname=Ding").

For ValidatorForm, DynaValidatorForm, and DynaValidatorActionForm, see
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user&m=110375387629389&w=2

ValidatorActionForm is the non-dynaform version of
DynaValidatorActionForm.  What this means is, you can specify how it's
validated through XML, and the Validator plugin will find the set of
rules to apply to it based on which path it gets submitted to.

LazyValidatorForm is a dyna form that doesn't need to have its fields
specified in a config file.  You can declare a bean to be a
LazyValidatorForm and it'll create the necessary fields as values are
passed to it.

BeanValidatorForm is a new form bean which can be backed by a POJO.
Through this class, you can use your own business object to back a
form bean.  I believe this will work better if you're using 1.2.5 or
higher.

Note that ActionFormBean is a configuration object,
DynaActionFormClass is a DynaClass implementation; neither of these
are ActionForm subclasses and should not be used as form beans.

Hubert