From: Manisha Sathe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 11:40 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Database connection question - seeking expert opinion

I am still new to struts and even servlets. Last time when i developed
servlets, i created one common class method to get the connection (with regular
JDBC call). All database related parameters i stored in a constant variable
file.

Now in struts i found out that we can specify the datasource inside
struts-config.xml.

I want to know which methodology is better ? Can i continue with my existing
method ? or struts database method is better ?

regards
Manisha