Thank you everyone. The problem is solved.
Now i set the same attribute for both action.

        <action path="/setUpCategoryEditForm"
            type="com.strutsgen.garuda.SetUpCategoryEditAction"
            name="categoryEditForm"
            attribute="val_categoryEdit"
            scope="request"
            validate="false"

            <forward
                    name="continue"
                    path="/categoryEditForm.jsp"/>
        </action>

        <action path="/categoryEdit"
            type="com.strutsgen.garuda.CategoryEditAction"
            name="categoryEditForm"
            attribute="val_categoryEdit"
            scope="request"
            validate="true"
            input="/categoryEditForm.jsp"

            <forward
                    name="success"
                    path="/categoryEditOk.jsp"/>
        </action>

My codes in SetUpCategoryEditAction:

        CategoryEditForm categoryEditForm = (CategoryEditForm) form;
        categoryEditForm.setName("testing");
          request.setAttribute("categoryEditForm", form);

Dody.