The one that used to be mentioned most often is
http://www.anassina.com/struts/i18n/i18n.html, though when I tried
just now, I couldn't seem to get it to load.  Try it though, and if
it's still down, try again in a few hours.
I've tried the instructions there before and seemed to work out okay
for me (though my needs were limited to a sample app).
If you can't get to it, and would want to see my sample app, let me know.

Hubert