Following i could get it but now i want this inside html hidden form tag.

<bean:write name="myBean" property="myProperty" />

But If i use hidden tag then gives me error saying hidden can not have value.
How can i put my bean data in  <html:hidden> ?

regards
Manisha

Janarthan Sathiamurthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

If you have a bean by name myBean in request scope, a property of the bean by
name myProperty can be displayed in the jsp page by -

Best Regards,
Janarthan S

Manisha Sathe wrote:
I have Add/Edit/Delete for one database table.

For Edit what i want is to get the values from database and display it on form
as default.

What i am doing is ->
1)First calling one action handler getting the values from database and putting
inside one data bean. Putting that bean inside request scope then forwarding to
Edit Form
2)Inside Edit form I want to get these values as by default for text box

I tried something many different combination using cout / html:bean... etc etc
but i am not getting the values.

Is there any good solution for getting default values inside Edit Form?

regards
Manisha