hi,
iam using struts and making a website.

During the development phase, we had used the default
port 8080.
so to access my webpage i used to write,
http://localhost:8080/simliv/action/welcome

well all files in my jsp pages use struts <html:base>
tag

so under view source for any jsp page,
the url looks like
http://localhost:8080/simliv/welcome.jsp

well now its deployment time,after deploying,i have
been asked to remove
the port number ie 8080 coming after localhost.

I think this whole is configuring apache and tomcat,
please specify how do i configure tomcat so that when
i access

http://localhost/simliv/action/welcome ,

i get the same welcome page and all other pages
without the port number after the localhost

The problem been that struts carries the base address
8080 in all other pages if html:base tag is used.

Will i have to remove html:base tag????(which i don't
want to do)

More info provided regarding html:base tag is also
great

thanks