This was second time I've heard about xmoon, so I thought I'll take a look.
The third source file I opened:

package org.xmoon.utility;

import java.io.*;
import java.util.*;

public class GenericTokenizer
{
        public static Vector getElements(String theString, String theBreak)
throws Exception
        {
                Vector temp = new Vector();
                if (theString == null || theString.trim() == "") return
temp;

                StringTokenizer st = new StringTokenizer(theString,
theBreak);

                while (st.hasMoreTokens())
                {
                        String currentToken = st.nextToken();
                        temp.addElement(currentToken.trim());
                }
                return temp;

I know, due some compiler optimizations the above code actually _could_
work, at least with constants, but really...

I really don't want to look further :-)

Regards
Leon