you should take a look to the bean:size tag. I think it's the answer of
your question.

Jean-Francois Croteau
Services Informatiques
IBM Canada Ltée (Bromont)

             "Sudheer"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             l.com>                                                     To
                                       "Struts Users Mailing List"
                                                                        cc

               "Struts Users           (newbie)No getter method for
               Mailing List"           property total

Hi,

  I have a bean called cart and it contains a vector. Which
I am accessing using logic:iterate. This bean also contains
a property called total, which when I try to access using

  <bean:write name="cart" property="total"/>

gives 'No getter method for property total' error.

  But the same thing is working okay when I placed it before
the logic:iterate tag

  What should I do? Please help.

  Thank you.

Sudheer