I want to create one report with lots of  different tables  - data also coming
from many different sources also have  few  pages.

I took the data and created the report inside Action Handler class and put
inside the StringBuffer Array. Each array element represents one page.

Now when i am putting it on JSP page and trying to display it - it display as a
String and not as HTML o/p.

I am getting something like

How can i show the report in HTML format ? Pls pls help me fast.

regards
Manisha