Success!
Now I know it's JBoss for sure. I just finally installed Tomcat on the server, deployed my application and it worked. Now I need to figure out what's wrong with JBoss. Thanks for your help guys!

Alex Kravets wrote:

In addition, part of the application is forwarding of initial request from index.jsp to action forward in struts-config.xml (welcome.jsp/welcome.do). So if this works then the whole mechanism of ActionServlet works?

Alex Kravets wrote:

But here is the scenario. I take standard application from a book. Try it on my local PC (Windows/Linux) everything works fine then take the same application to the server at work and it doesn't work. Clearly there is problem with the server setup and not the application, no?

Dakota Jack wrote:

I would try removing one by one the base, errors and form tags and see
what happens.  One of those seems to have a problem.

Jack

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:19:27 -0500, Alex Kravets