Hi David,
Yes, its true that the "action" servlet is not loaded, this is my error
message in the Catalina log file, Please tell me how to resolve this
issue.

Uma

2005-01-18 08:02:32 StandardContext[]Marking servlet action as
unavailable
2005-01-18 08:02:33 StandardContext[]Servlet  threw load() exception
javax.servlet.UnavailableException: Initializing application data source
org.apache.struts.action.DATA_SOURCE
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.initModuleDataSources(ActionServl
et.java:782)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.init(ActionServlet.java:331)
        at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:211)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.jav
a:1029)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:862)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.j
ava:4013)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4357
)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1083)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:789)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1083)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:478)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:480)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:2313)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:556)
        at
a:39)
        at
Impl.java:25)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:287)
        at
a:39)
        at
Impl.java:25)
        at
org.apache.commons.daemon.support.DaemonLoader.start(DaemonLoader.java:2
18)