Is there a way to have an action return to the page that it was submitted from? This is what I have and what I'd like to do: I've got a page that has a template in it for looking up account numbers. This template goes in EVERY page in my application. I also have other pages that perform specific information for a particular account that gets pulled up. What I'd like to be able to do is be working on a page, lets say, cash transactions and then pull up another account using my search template so that the result populates into that page. Any good ways to do this are welcome, thanks guys,
Brandon