What do they plan on doing with the datasource?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Barrows [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 3:24 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Editing Struts-Config file

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:48:32 -0600, Brent Vaughn
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I was attempting to internally add a datasource to the struts-config file
> through a web-based application.

Ah.... rumor around here is that defining a datasource in
struts-config is going away soon.  So it' s probably a moot point.
Either way you'll have to restart the app to get the change to take.
I know tomcat provides a way to change it's datasource configuration.
checkout the admin app that comes with it.