Hey all -

As of today I will no longer be a full time Struts user, and will be unsubscribing from the list. I have gotten a new job where I won't be doing any programming, and therefore have no further need for Struts.

I just wanted to say thank you all for the support you have given since I joined. Hopefully I have been of some help to people as well.

This is really one of the best "product support" mailing lists I've ever been on.

Thanks again to everybody, Matt

p.s. - I think I may be back after I am settled in my new job and have some free time at home. I still have a few itches I want to scratch regarding the Struts and Validator code...