Hi

I have the requirement to perform server side validation on a form, no probs. The problem is that i have a set of error rules and a set of warning rules. There is no problem defining the errors in my validation.xml and returning the user to the page to correct them, however at some point probably when all error messages have been validated i need to show warning messages. For example "value X is outside of the normal range do you want to continue?" If not i want the user to be able to change their value, however this then means i need to do the error checking again incase the user has changed there warning value to an error value!! I thought of the idea of having error rules in my validation.xml and then dynamically validating the warning rules progmatically in my action (not sure if this is the best method though). Has anyone come across a solution or able to think of a better method of implementing this functionality.

Many thanks

Andy