Hello people!

Has anybody here used DisplayTag lib?
I'm trying to use here but I'm having some problems with Locale...

115609 [http8080-Processor23] INFO properties.TableProperties - No LocaleResolver configured.

115875 [http8080-Processor23] WARN properties.TableProperties - Unable to instantiate the configured I18nResourceProvider due to a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError exception: org.apache.taglibs.standard.tag.common.fmt.BundleSupport. Falling back to default implementation.

How can I configure the LocaleResolver ???

Thanks!!

Flávio Vilasboas Maldonado
Diretor de Desenvolvimento
SedNet Soluções em TI