The OP was looking for a way to construct the entire path. I too got as far as ServletContext, but I'm not sure what in it would give you that, or even all the pieces to constuct it... Maybe getAttribute()? I'm not sure what it will return, although you can use getAttributeNames() to see. The Javadocs indicates the attributes are container-specific though, so I'm not sure he'd want to use that anyway.

This is just a matter of curiosity for me at this point, I long ago solved this problem another way. I'd like to know how to do it though.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect

Jim Barrows wrote:
On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 18:37:29 -0500, Frank W. Zammetti