Hi! I need to process a tiles definition that is located in a different module. I have this ActionForward declared on the module I want to invoke:

<forward name="myPage" path=".myTilesDefinition" redirect="false"/>

And on the main module, I have this code (in an action) to get that forward definition.

ActionForward forward = null;
ServletContext context = getServlet().getServletContext();
ModuleConfig config = ModuleUtils.getInstance().getModuleConfig("othermodule", context);
if (config != null && "org.apache.struts.action.ActionForward".equals(config.getActionForwardClass())) {
forward = (ActionForward)config.findForwardConfig("myPage");
}
return forward;

This doesn't work because Tiles is not processing the definition ".myTilesDefinition" (I have two separate Tiles definition configurations, one for each module). How can I get the definition on the other module processed by Tiles?

I know I can import the definitions of the second module using <set-property property="definitions-config" ...> in struts-config.xml, but I'm wondering if it's possible to do what I want without this "trick". With TilesUtilStrutsModulesImpl class I get the DefinitionsFactory object for the second module, but I can't get past there.

Thanks in advance.