On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:22:32 +1300, Stephen Souness <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a fairly simple form like so:

> When the input fails validation and the user is sent back to the form
> the action is changed to "//someProcess.do" - is this familiar to
> anyone?  What am I missing?

If I had to take a wild guess, I think you have declared your
struts-config.xml with a param-name "config/" instead of just "config"
(Note the no slash) which lets Struts create two modules one with
prefix "" (empty string) and another with a prefix ("/") which I guess
causes the "//" problem.

If you have infact declared it as "config/" then removing the slash
should solve the problem.