>    response.setContentType(type);
>    response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "");
>    response.setHeader("Pragma", "");
>    response.setHeader("Expires", "");
>    response.addHeader("Content-Disposition","filename=" + name);

With the above headers, is caching turned on or off. Cache-Control is
set to empty string. If the browsers intrepret this as "no-cache" then
fetching the same image, js or a css file (through the resource
action) over and again might a performance drawback as apposed to
getting those files only once (which is what I guess most browsers do,
cache the images, js, css with static links to resources). Isn't it?