Yes, I checked the archives and google without any luck.

If I have a parameter map on my action form, how can I access the map
properties using JavaScript? As an example, if the following creates
an alert box with the text field value ...

<logic:present name="requestform" property="udf2Map">
"javascript:alert(document.requestform.userField2.value)"/>
</logic:present>

It seems that this should work for a parameter map value ...

<logic:present name="requestform" property="udf2Map">
"javascript:alert(document.requestform.udf2Map['fieldId'].value)"/>
</logic:present>

I've tried other syntax variations without success. Anyone know off
the top of their head a correct way to do this?

Thanks,
Susan