Hi Derrick,

You have to declare your properties file in your web.xml. Assuming it's called "ApplicationResources.properties," and lives under WEB-INF/classes, you'd do it like this:

<context-param>
 <param-name>javax.servlet.jsp.jstl.fmt.localizationContext</param-name>
 <param-value>ApplicationResources</param-value>
</context-param>

Just to be safe, brush up on the web.xml syntax & the JSTL requirements (this is off the top of my head ;-)

HTH,

Curtis

Derrick Koes wrote:
Yes, the fmt library looks like the winner.  It doesn't seem to pick up my key
from my resource file in the timeStyle attribute.  How do I do that?

 <fmt:timeZone value="Session.timeZoneID">
              <fmt:formatDate value="${startDate}" type="time"
timeStyle="ilt.time.format"/>
          </fmt:timeZone>

Thanks,
Derrick