Hi Everybody!

I have the following constellation:

I am using the Tiles with one tiles-defs.xml-File in a project containing
different modules. It is up and running without any problems.

At the moment I am inserting into any struts-myMod-config.xml-File the full
plug-in-Tag for the module and there is my question:

Isn't it possible to declare the tiles-plugin only ONE time for the whole
project and using it in every module without declaring it there? It is not very
comfortable to do any change on the configuration in many
struts-myMod-config.xml-Files.

Is there no possibility of a kind of "inheritance"?

Thank you for your help!

Bye

Christian