From: Nicolas De Loof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [OT] getRequestURL
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 09:44:01 +0100

Hi all,

I'm having troubles using the request.getRequestURL() in JSP tags

In tomcat (4.1) it returns the URL I've got in my browser, and getRequestURI returns the Layout JSP URI. It sounds correct according to ServletAPI javadoc for getRequestURL "Reconstructs the URL the client used to make the request"

In Websphere 5.0.2, getRequestURL() allways return the JSP layout URL. I did not find any fix for this on IBM site.

Do you know any way in Websphere 5.0.2 to know the original URL or URI used to access the webapp ?

Nico.